Rishi Sunak

Another dead man walking.

He won’t see the election, such is the grip the right wing have on this Tory party.

Just told us that he ’wont let a foreign court override the will of parliament’
Does he mean that British court that spoke this morning.
’I will do what it takes to get planes in the air to Rwanda’
The next government has one hell of a job repairing this shambles at home and abroad.

If this vote gets through, I’m struggling to think of a better example of why our democracy is broken.

Four years after getting about 40% of the vote, a zombie government that has done basically what the fuck it wants in the intervening period, trying to pass legislation to sidestep our international obligations and avoid the oversight of a treaty we signed up to 70 years ago to try and avoid tyranny and genocide every darkening our continent again, all in the putative cause of upholding the sovereignty of that parliament.

Absolutely fuckimg shameful. Any MP who votes for this is a ****.

Just told us that he ’wont let a foreign court override the will of parliament’
Does he mean that British court that spoke this morning.
’I will do what it takes to get planes in the air to Rwanda’
The next government has one hell of a job repairing this shambles at home and abroad.
He doesn’t agree with the Supreme Court so will introduce new laws. What the fuck does he think he is doing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.