Rishi Sunak

He is still going on about Corbyn in PMQs!!! If all else fails bbbbbuuuutt Corbyn!!!
Not watched it for months because there’s never a prospect of Sunak or his immediate predecessors ever answering a question but watched it today after the Supreme Court ruling to see if Sunak actually acknowledged any responsibility for the fuck up. Wish I hadn’t bothered. Why he thinks blathering on about Corbyn instead of even attempting to answer questions will impress anyone other than the gurning idiots behind him is beyond me.

Politics is all lies. How do I get in there? These feckers just do what they want.....and don't get me started on those that go for a kip at the House of Lords for £300 a day.

Not watched it for months because there’s never a prospect of Sunak or his immediate predecessors ever answering a question but watched it today after the Supreme Court ruling to see if Sunak actually acknowledged any responsibility for the fuck up. Wish I hadn’t bothered. Why he thinks blathering on about Corbyn instead of even attempting to answer questions will impress anyone other than the gurning idiots behind him is beyond me.
I watched it too and lamented about the pitiful spectacle itself and what it says about our ever diminishing democracy. Cunts shouting at each other like yard dogs. Fucking embarrassing. Electoral reform should absolutely not be limited to making it more representative - it should also tackle the current farcical way of conducting politics where a PM is asked questions that he/she simply doesn’t answer. How is that holing government to account?

The whole thing is completely fucking broken and as much as I will welcome a Labour victory it’s not going to cure the patient that is our democracy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.