Rishi Sunak

*rofl* yes I could get round it that way but I don’t believe in postal voting (very old fashioned) unless you are housebound of course. Women & men (soap box time as my granddaughter tells me) fought long and hard for a universal right to vote and if I can’t walk or drive to vote then I’m not honouring their memory.
Yes I know, a) old fashioned b) probably stupid and c) that’s just the way I am!
But thank you for the heads up. :-) :-)

*rofl* yes I could get round it that way but I don’t believe in postal voting (very old fashioned) unless you are housebound of course. Women & men (soap box time as my granddaughter tells me) fought long and hard for a universal right to vote and if I can’t walk or drive to vote then I’m not honouring their memory.
Yes I know, a) old fashioned b) probably stupid and c) that’s just the way I am!
But thank you for the heads up. :-) :-)
So in the 2001 election I was calling voters even after 9.30pm to check they'd voted and found an elderly woman who said "No, I've not felt very well today".

"Sorry to hear.... how are you now?"

"A lot better now."

"Can we get you a lift now to vote?"

"No, I'm not feeling up to going now."

"Oh that's OK. Can we get you a postal vote for next time?"

"No, because I like going."

conniving ****

The stunted arsehole, he and all around him need scorching in a petrol bath.
Now the news that he will sort the Post Office scandal. He and his government have had years to do this.
Its like the scum offering tickets to the the Thai cave people. Popularist shite of the highest order.
Just vote these fuckers out of existence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.