Rishi Sunak

I suppose it depends on whether you know how to behave in public or not; upbringing, education, that sort of thing.

The prime minister comes to your one horse town and the only thing that comes into their heads is to boo him and start mouthing off. And nothing pertinent either, like asking him when we’re going to have an election, or anything even remotely witty. Just booing and some shrill shouting.

Moronic and small-minded behaviour but it seems to have hit the spot on here.
They weren’t booing, they were saying Boo-Rishi.

By "common people" do you mean the people who wouldn't recognise him outside Greggs or inside B&M's or the middle class working class usurpers who would sell their own kin for a gold plated flat cap?
Ordinary folk. You know the sort he doesn’t give a shit about

This is one old, but not senile or Tory, voter who will make sure that even if the snow is 6ft deep or I have to clear the ice with salt or de-icer as I make my way to the polling station even crawling if necessary I’ll flaming well get there and vote!!! *lol* :-)

Anything to get rid of them. I daren’t say what’s in my mind and what I wish on that money grabbing load of skunks. I might get arrested!!!
Oh, and don't forget your photo ID. Bus pass will do, but not your student card.

I suppose it depends on whether you know how to behave in public or not; upbringing, education, that sort of thing.

The prime minister comes to your one horse town and the only thing that comes into their heads is to boo him and start mouthing off. And nothing pertinent either, like asking him when we’re going to have an election, or anything even remotely witty. Just booing and some shrill shouting.

do you boo the UEFA Champions League "anthem" or are you too well educated for that?

Your Rees - Mogg cosplay act is starting to get boring.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.