Rishi Sunak

It’s sweet that there are still of hangers on that will try and paint Sunak in a good light.
There is no debate on the what is going on, we‘re now at the point where the only thing left is to attack the individual.

That‘s when one has to step back as there’s nothing worse than seeing grown people cry.

#bottomlip

There is no debate on the what is going on, we‘re now at the point where the only thing left is to attack the individual.

That‘s when one has to step back as there’s nothing worse than seeing grown people cry.

#bottomlip
Yep, bloke laughs in woman’s face, but didn’t run off as quickly as has been reported, so he’s a decent chap after all.

He clearly turned around to continue the conversation with her.

You shouldn’t be blinded by hatred.
To be fair, you’re probably right. I hate all of these fuckers, but I’m not blinded. His team were off down the road and he was hot on their tail. Good to see she didn’t let it go.

Looks like his team tried to usher him away, but the woman followed him so he had little choice but to continue the conservation. Think it probably was originally edited a bit mischievously, but we don’t really need footage like that to show how woefully out of touch with ordinary people he is. You only need to look at his policies and decision making to see that.

Reminds me of one of those *cinema tropes where the audience can see the protagonist getting away with murder but those around them in the film are totally oblivious to it.

*I say Cinema, I really mean a Channel 5 Hallmark movie....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.