Rishi Sunak

I knew it had to be fake so I went searching thinking it was one of those AI deepfakes, but it turns out the Conservative marketing team did 90% of the work.

Bit shortsighted of them not to think it would be abused in this way. At least they had the foresight to stop him sending a heartfelt message to Adolf Hitler.

I've nicked that idea and used a throw away email.

I'll let you know if I get a video.

My MP bought

Bunch of thieving cunts. But then, what's new?

There has to be a statistic knocking around that shows how much this lot have taken outside of their basic MP salaries over the last decade. I would love to see it. Every single one of them could write a memoir called "how to shaft a nation in plain sight" for posterity.

Fifteen months in post when he has made things worse not better - why would anyone think he can do stuff in 6 weeks to turn it all around? Lily livered careerist clowns who would rather wring every last cent out of being an MP than going to the polls and losing with some sort of honour

Fifteen months in post when he has made things worse not better - why would anyone think he can do stuff in 6 weeks to turn it all around? Lily livered careerist clowns who would rather wring every last cent out of being an MP than going to the polls and losing with some sort of honour

The day after the budget? The reaction to that may be more important.

Just seen Sunak on the local news in Scarborough. His claim is -

" my decisive decision to cancel HS2 will save £2bn which we have already allocated to 55 towns which shows commitment to levelling up "

Two things

1/ The ONS says there are 1186 in the UK
2/ Rishi Sunak when he announced the cut said it was saving £36bn

and they wonder why they are so far behind in the polls.

Just seen Sunak on the local news in Scarborough. His claim is -

" my decisive decision to cancel HS2 will save £2bn which we have already allocated to 55 towns which shows commitment to levelling up "

Two things

1/ The ONS says there are 1186 in the UK
2/ Rishi Sunak when he announced the cut said it was saving £36bn

and they wonder why they are so far behind in the polls.
Gonna say, where has the £34 billion gone?

Syphoned off again, no doubt.

Do traditional Tories not see it? You are no longer a ‘One Conservative Party’, you’ve been taken over by those that want only harm for the UK but good for their own interests.

Gonna say, where has the £34 billion gone?

Syphoned off again, no doubt.

Do traditional Tories not see it? You are no longer a ‘One Conservative Party’, you’ve been taken over by those that want only harm for the UK but good for their own interests.

hey tax cuts for the rich don't come cheap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.