Rishi Sunak

Penny Mourdant just sat there emotionless not joining in with the usual hear hears not for the first time. She doesn’t look impressed at all

I am afraid I cannot take seriously anything which comes out of the mouth of a man who wears trousers that make his legs look like spindles. That is not misandristic just realistic.
He is worth a fortune yet can’t get a good tailor who could make suits that fit or trousers that disguise his spindles.

The other reasons I can’t take him seriously is that I feel there is no real empathy in the man for the plight of the people of this country. All he seems to be interested in is getting asylum seekers/immigrants to Rwanda.

Plus I don’t believe a word that comes out of his lying mouth.
Finally, he is a Tory so really I should have opened with that and there would have been no need for the rest of my rant!

Apologies fellow Blues I will go back to my hibernation now. :-) :-)
I've never heard the word, misandristic, used before, anywhere. Every day is a school day, and I thank you for the introduction to it. I now just need to find an opportunity to drop it myself.

I am afraid I cannot take seriously anything which comes out of the mouth of a man who wears trousers that make his legs look like spindles. That is not misandristic just realistic.
He is worth a fortune yet can’t get a good tailor who could make suits that fit or trousers that disguise his spindles.

The other reasons I can’t take him seriously is that I feel there is no real empathy in the man for the plight of the people of this country. All he seems to be interested in is getting asylum seekers/immigrants to Rwanda.

Plus I don’t believe a word that comes out of his lying mouth.
Finally, he is a Tory so really I should have opened with that and there would have been no need for the rest of my rant!

Apologies fellow Blues I will go back to my hibernation now. :-) :-)
General consensus is he does that to try and make himself look taller. He's a gimp.

I knew it had to be fake so I went searching thinking it was one of those AI deepfakes, but it turns out the Conservative marketing team did 90% of the work.

Bit shortsighted of them not to think it would be abused in this way. At least they had the foresight to stop him sending a heartfelt message to Adolf Hitler.

I knew it had to be fake so I went searching thinking it was one of those AI deepfakes, but it turns out the Conservative marketing team did 90% of the work.

Bit shortsighted of them not to think it would be abused in this way. At least they had the foresight to stop him sending a heartfelt message to Adolf Hitler.

Just shows how shit the Tories are right now, they can't even film an event without fucking up :)

He was woeful today at PMQ's - when he got lobbed a couple of easy questions that Johnson would have just responded with a lie that basically smashed it to the boundary he simply responded with "the plan is working " not the usual " I welcome the Rt Hon Gentleman mentioning the good work done by local Conservatives blah blah blah" stuff - then in panic it was the Corbyn emergency button which is so out of date its untrue. It cannot be stressed how shit he is at politics

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.