Rishi Sunak

I don’t know but they’re getting wiped out if he stays on.

He has no interest in the country of his Party - right now its about him and his calculation has to be staying around and piloting the Tories into the ground and having that on his CV or running away? I suspect the brave brave Robin could be his better option

He’s going to resign isn’t he.
He knows the games up.

Do you think so? That would be insane!

I don’t know but they’re getting wiped out if he stays on.
I suggested yesterday or the day before that him resigning, or being forced out and replaced by a twat like Johnson or Farage, would give the Tories a huge boost. Those two deranged fuckwits may have the UK as a low priority but they are decent orators and seem to be able to delivery lies and nonsense in a convincing manner.
I really hope Sunak hangs around like a bad smell until July 5th.

I suggested yesterday or the day before that him resigning, or being forced out and replaced by a twat like Johnson or Farage, would give the Tories a huge boost. Those two deranged fuckwits may have the UK as a low priority but they are decent orators and seem to be able to delivery lies and nonsense in a convincing manner.
I really hope Sunak hangs around like a bad smell until July 5th.
He only has to stick around till next weekend and by then all the nominations will be in with both Reform and Conservative on each ballot paper. The vote will be split whether he stays or goes and whoever is leader even if it’s Farage.

While his behaviour on this occasion was egregious, we ought not to forget that this fellow is one of the parasites who benefited from the financial crisis of 2008. And we are not talking £25.

Patriot? I've shit 'em. I'm not even sure that he feels any real attachment to this country, still less to ordinary people. It's all about ££££££££££££££££££££s. Accountant on steroids.

While his behaviour on this occasion was egregious, we ought not to forget that this fellow is one of the parasites who benefited from the financial crisis of 2008. And we are not talking £25.

Patriot? I've shit 'em. I'm not even sure that he feels any real attachment to this country, still less to ordinary people. It's all about ££££££££££££££££££££s. Accountant on steroids.
Meanwhile some Tories will have you believe it’s equivalent to Rayner not paying a couple of grand of CGT 15 years ago that HMRC has said was not owed anyway.

He only has to stick around till next weekend and by then all the nominations will be in with both Reform and Conservative on each ballot paper. The vote will be split whether he stays or goes and whoever is leader even if it’s Farage.

All the nominations were in yesterday.

Reform managed 449 EDIT: actually 611. Tories and Labour on 631, but I'd guess Reform are standing the places they think it'll make a difference.

One of the best is the guy who was ousted by Farage in Clacton, apparently spent the day after campaigning with him - and that was all it took to persuade him to leave Reform and stand against Farage as an independent!

Last edited:
All the nominations were in yesterday.

Reform managed 449. Tories and Labour on 631, but I'd guess Reform are standing the places they think it'll make a difference.

One of the best is the guy who was ousted by Farage in Clacton, apparently spent the day after campaigning with him - and that was all it took to persuade him to leave Reform and stand against Farage as an independent!
I had it in my head it was next week but you’re right.
Would be very funny if the Brexity vote in Clacton ended up being split 3 ways between the Tories, Farage and this independent, leaving the Labour candidate winning with about 30% of the vote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.