Rishi Sunak

On Kurnssberg now. Like a broken record, repeating the same lines. I even know the counties he’s going to mention when mentioning growth. The same with the ‘best readers in the western world’ nonsense.

Getting irritated and raising his voice. No one is listening and no wonder the Tories never wanted him as leader.
‘Best readers in the western world’?
Should stand the kids in good stead to read signs like;
‘School closed due to roof collapse’
‘Do not swim here due to sewage’
‘12 hour wait to see A&E doctor’
‘Library closed’

I’m trying to think of the last PM we had that actually did that. May was terrible for it, Johnson worse, Truss didn’t know what day of the week it was so was incapable of so doing.
It’s a relatively modern more aggressive version of the technique that has been used for ages.

I’m not convinced it does any politician any good as it just makes them sound angered.

It’s a relatively modern more aggressive version of the technique that has been used for ages.

I’m not convinced it does any politician any good as it just makes them sound angered.
I think a politician that did would gain huge traction, especially if they didn’t repeatedly incant tedious fucking sound bites.

The beeb done a ten min interview with him today ,repeat repeat repeat and labour will have the state killing your cats and dogs , well something like that

Nobody with starmer today , why not ? Impartial beeb as always

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.