Rishi Sunak

On BBC again this morning repeating everything he says in every single interview. It doesn’t matter what the question is, he’s going to say the same thing. I wasn’t counting but he must have repeated the same sentences ten times.
He is like a parrot, the bbc are giving him so much air time to just repeat the same line time after time , offering nothing as to why people should vote for him , just repeated scaremongering . Every time i have tuned in there is no starmer, just sunak ,clear and obvious bias

He is like a parrot, the bbc are giving him so much air time to just repeat the same line time after time , offering nothing as to why people should vote for him , just repeated scaremongering . Every time i have tuned in there is no starmer, just sunak ,clear and obvious bias

To be fair on the BBC they have clearly been acting under orders from the Tory government for a few years now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.