Rival Fans Commentating on City Games

Watched it on star sports (I think) Andy Townshend was on and he was good. Could tell he wanted Chelsea to win but he was pretty fair throughout. Called the penalty and complimented us a lot.
Townsend was on my stream as well.Thought he was very good.Good insight and no bias.
I have never had any problems with him on any game.
He is good on Talksport as well.

It was diabolical today, from the quiet celebration of our goals to the audible groans at Chelsea misses. Fuck em. Let's see where we are at the end of the season. If they come at the king, they best not miss.
The worst was Carragher's snide comment when told that Haaland was about to become the fastest player to get 50 PL goals (Andy Cole is the record holder) he replied: "Cole didn't take penalties." Haaland is currently the biggest box office attraction in the PL and genetrating huge revenues for broadcasters like SKY yet Carragher chooses to disparage him. Pathetic.

Sturridge is clearly only there by way of forced political correctness from Sky. They'd get better interaction from bringing a random 14 year old kid in on the panel as work experience, would no doubt have a higher IQ level as well.
He must be on a stupidity register somewhere. He's a total imbecile.

The worst was Carragher's snide comment when told that Haaland was about to become the fastest player to get 50 PL goals (Andy Cole is the record holder) he replied: "Cole didn't take penalties." Haaland is currently the biggest box office attraction in the PL and genetrating huge revenues for broadcasters like SKY yet Carragher chooses to disparage him. Pathetic.
Yep, Sky are allowing him to deride their own product. Baffling.

Carragher's vested interest in that "box office" game we've just witnessed is Liverpool and Liverpool only.
Couldn't hide his delight when we went behind, then sounded like he'd been injected with smack when we turned it around. Only for him to scream himself silly for the penalty at the end.
It's ridiculous that we have to hear bias commentary on our games and be painted as the big bad wolf to millions watching.

The commentator was a closet Chelsea fan he was beside himself when they scored The pundits are a waste of space and we’ve no purpose listening to a game when there’s no pundit with a commentary that informs the viewer is so much better the ladies and gentlemen in the studio are there to fill gaps between adverts
Yes, quite right and it really does spoil it. This was a really great game of football which had everything. The commentary should have reflected this but the bias and shitness is appalling.
I remember when we had Jimmy Hill, Trevor Brooking and even Sir Bobby Charlton on Co commentary but I don't remember bias to this extent when there were 2 big clubs playing a thriller.

Carragher's vested interest in that "box office" game we've just witnessed is Liverpool and Liverpool only.
Couldn't hide his delight when we went behind, then sounded like he'd been injected with smack when we turned it around. Only for him to scream himself silly for the penalty at the end.
It's ridiculous that we have to hear bias commentary on our games and be painted as the big bad wolf to millions watching.
but thats what sky want you daft sod.
they aint stupid,they do their research,their paying public are rags and dippers predominantly,so he plays to the gallery.
it wont change any time soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.