Rival Fans

How are they taking it ?

I have had 4 gooners, 2 WHU, 2 spuds 1 millwall 1 Chelsea all said congratulations well deserved. Even people who dont follow football have said congratulations.

The plastic dippers and rags seem to have vanished from the town. I still see the 3 plastic dippers pissed every day. To be fair they probably dont know what day it is. Just another day sat on the bench getting pissed and annoying the public along with they mate in the rags top.

I do find it odd that out of the 10 or so piss heads that 4 can afford to buy dippers or rags football gear.

I have had nothing but congratulations from people.
But...but...according to those in the proffession who call each other top notch brilliant journalists, everyone neutral was left in stone cold disinterest and spent Saturday night washing their hair.

We'll never have their degree of Bullshit
Or their history of murdering innocent fans
Or their history of pinching tickets off our own fans
Or their history of pushing elderly people into fountains
Or their history of hitting Bulgarian waiters on the head with paving slabs
Or their absolute shithouse fanbase

I dont get the obsession about how many turn up to matches and parades etc, i couldnt give a fuck if i stood along side 1 bloke and a labrador celebrating.
It’s the insecurities of United and Liverpool fans seeping out.

They think that their way of supporting football teams is only reason people support them - to feel some reflected superiority over others. They are insecure people who need to latch onto something to give them that reflected glory; they just happened to find a football club to choose to support who can provide that.

They don’t understand that normal football fans support their local team because it represents their town/city in the sport they are interested in. It’s about pride in where you come from, not reflected superiority.

When their football clubs are not providing them with the reflected superiority they crave, they do things like make up lies about attendances of games and parades to make them feel superior again.

Proper sad cases, best off ignored but easy to get a rise out of for a laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.