Rival supporters enjoying our football

A bit like us when we got handed a masterclass by Bayern first time round. We just sat there and dreamt about that could be us sometime. Anyone watching us at the moment must just be drooling like we do. Best football in England in a long, long time if ever.

Agreed they were great, though that first time we played Dortmund at home left me even more in awe.

Other fans seem to enjoy how we play, whereas the media always mention what we have spent. They seem to forget that De Bruyne, Silva, Aguero, Yaya, Jesus and Sane cost about the same in total as Pogba and Lukaku

Currently in hols in Tenerife & spoke to a few Arsenal Chelsea & Palace fans yesterday. Each to a man thought we were on the cusp of being a great team. The only one who didn't was, as you might expect, a cockney red.
He said in hearing of all his mates "you're not that good, come back when you've won more than 2 league titles without the help of Arab money"
I didn't have to relpy as his mates (obviously more knowledgeable than this fuckwit) told him we'd won things before his beloved reds.
He got into an argument with his mates & left in a huff after they all told him, in no uncertain terms, to go home.
Gave him a little wave as he walked passed me.
The others felt the need to apologise after he'd gone. No need I tell them but it turns out he does this everytime he has a pint & football comes up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.