Rival supporters enjoying our football

I'm sure most will enjoy it, but within the caveats of their own support. Is it any different to appreciating the Arsenal side of a decade ago? Seeing City get stuffed by them wasn't fun, but any football fan should admire it. Hell, they got applauded off by a City crowd more than once.

I'm sure most will enjoy it, but within the caveats of their own support. Is it any different to appreciating the Arsenal side of a decade ago? Seeing City get stuffed by them wasn't fun, but any football fan should admire it. Hell, they got applauded off by a City crowd more than once.

For me, the biggest difference is the end product. I remember watching arsenal plenty of times pass it around the edge of the box for 90mins.
It bored me rigid most of the time.

For me, the biggest difference is the end product. I remember watching arsenal plenty of times pass it around the edge of the box for 90mins.
It bored me rigid most of the time.

City last season to an extent in fairness.

When Arsenal got it right, they were mesmerising.

City last season to an extent in fairness.

When Arsenal got it right, they were mesmerising.
I remember a game at Maine Road - night match. Arsenal were 4-0 up at half time.
Then Arsene subbed 2 players and brought on Viera and Thiery Henry - finished 5-0.

I agree with both of those comments. I just don't think anyone has got it as right as we have at the moment.

Agreed, with the proviso that it's still early in the season. Fingers crossed it continues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.