Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
B Silva runs miles and works his bollocks of Mahrez comes across as lazy player

He was soft, too lightweight and doesn’t get involved enough this time last year according to the majority of views on the match and player thread.

Sterling was shit, Sane was soft and needs to go home, Stones was a waste of money etc.

He's a supremely talented footballer but its his first year with us so i'm prepared to give him the first season to bed into his new surroundings and what Pep is asking of him to adjust accordingly.

If he's spitting his dummy out about playing time then he needs to take a look at himself or he'll find himself out on his arse and rightly so.

There is something about him that leads me to suspect he's a bit of a wet lettuce...

I'm prepared to give Mahrez more time than some. Also Otamendi is moaning too. I don't think either have directly moaned to the media.
In both cases they are not one of the first names on the team sheet and know they'll have to work harder in training or do more when
selected, if they want to play.

He was soft, too lightweight and doesn’t get involved enough this time last year according to the majority of views on the match and player thread.

Sterling was shit, Sane was soft and needs to go home, Stones was a waste of money etc.

Well didnt hear any of that from me. Mahrez has had the game time to prove to pep to pick him at the moment he isnt working hard enough even though he looks one demential.

He's been here a few months! Give him tim then judge. Sane wasnt that good in his first year, nor Berny, or Ferny, KDB actually had a thread on here dedicated to if he is "Good enough"

It's all a load of bollocks and cant be seen until a full season at least.
]
Having said that, someone needs have a whisper in his ear.... Mahrez needs to stop the stepover-shoot thing.

Berny
Sane
Ferny
And to a point KDB

all came from other leagues and were settling into a new country, Mahrez is used to the Prem and has the skill and ability to adapt to our playing style, he hasn't had to move house or vastly change his lifestyle so the comparrisons are not there as much.

Btw I am not partuculary unhappy with him tbf, but at present he is rightly 4th choice wide man.

Pep has the confidence in him he started at spurs and the dippers and arsenal of I'm not mistaken maybe he took it for granted that he was first choice time now to knuckle down like sane did and fight for a place otherwise he will be offloaded at the end of season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.