Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you’re right and I said this in a previous post, you don’t 100% always guarantee buying a world class player because of the money you spend. In fact the money has nothing to do with it. But the evidence suggests that Mahrez will turn out not to be a success, based on his early form.

You must be a wum and certainly not a blue

Yes you’re right and I said this in a previous post, you don’t 100% always guarantee buying a world class player because of the money you spend. In fact the money has nothing to do with it. But the evidence suggests that Mahrez will turn out not to be a success, based on his early form.

Clown.

Instead of spending that money on a New cdm or a lb who can stay injury Free we just do it în someone who hasn t improve us one bit since coming and i May say the reason why Diaz will go.. 60 milion... 60 fucking millionssss.... Let that sink in

Instead of spending that money on a New cdm or a lb who can stay injury Free we just do it în someone who hasn t improve us one bit since coming and i May say the reason why Diaz will go.. 60 milion... 60 fucking millionssss.... Let that sink in

Mahrez didn't start today ... let that sink in ... but let's not have the truth get in the way of your desire to slate the player ...

Did he even play today? Shockingly anonymous. Certainly didn't earn a start over Sane

He should have come in for Jesus and not Sterling.
Not impressed with him tbh only had 15 minutes today but made no effort to get the ball and change the situation. I think he must be in danger of being left out of the squad when everyone is available.

Diaz has proved nothing,let that sink in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.