Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not impressed with him tbh only had 15 minutes today but made no effort to get the ball and change the situation. I think he must be in danger of being left out of the squad when everyone is available.
You can't do much when the whole team is struggling,there is only one that can do that and it's kev,some players are better starting than subbed on

You can't do much when the whole team is struggling,there is only one that can do that and it's kev,some players are better starting than subbed on
I haven’t seen anything from him even when starting, can’t/ won’t beat a man hangs out on the wing like a spare part. He was a big fish at Leicester, very different here surrounded by world class players

I haven’t seen anything from him even when starting, can’t/ won’t beat a man hangs out on the wing like a spare part. He was a big fish at Leicester, very different here surrounded by world class players

I trust Pep's opinion on that than yours. He is doing fine considering he rotates with Sterling and Sane. People like you were even saying he was poor at Leicester (?). Today, he held his line very well. He was double-marked (as was Sane) and allowed space for the central midfield (see goal). He made two good passes to Kun and Sane that could have got better results. Our main issue today was penetration through their central defence, mainly because of injuries. All the players gave their best and we lost as a team.

Not impressed with him tbh only had 15 minutes today but made no effort to get the ball and change the situation. I think he must be in danger of being left out of the squad when everyone is available.
Watching the game, it was obvious we needed to keep the speedy players available outside to run at guys. Especially after Debryune entered the game.

Mahrez could have been played at the 10. He simply doesn't have the speed to attack a bank of two 4s.

Mahrez didn't start today ... let that sink in ... but let's not have the truth get in the way of your desire to slate the player ...

Give over im not trying or deșire to slate him he simply îs not good enough.... He did nothing today after come on .. If anything he slow down play on the wing..

I trust Pep's opinion on that than yours. He is doing fine considering he rotates with Sterling and Sane. People like you were even saying he was poor at Leicester (?). Today, he held his line very well. He was double-marked (as was Sane) and allowed space for the central midfield (see goal). He made two good passes to Kun and Sane that could have got better results. Our main issue today was penetration through their central defence, mainly because of injuries. All the players gave their best and we lost as a team.
He isn’t good enough hasn’t produced the expected performance level full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.