Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally I think clubs waiting until the last day of the deadline to put through multi-million pound transfers is poor planning and management.

That said, this is pretty fun.
Sane got injured Sunday not sure how the management were meant to plan for that without Marco's crystal ball.

Generally I think clubs waiting until the last day of the deadline to put through multi-million pound transfers is poor planning and management.

That said, this is pretty fun.
This is a bolt out the blue. If a chance like this comes along then we got to try our luck. If sterling or Jesus or aguero gets injured in the next couple of weeks we'll be bricking it.
He'll be a great addition for us, he's got a wand of a left foot, and will fit perectly for our counter attack.
Get it done.

Decent season? He was pretty much the best player in the league! And he's been brilliant since Puel took over, he's got more combined goals and assists in the league this season than Sane for example.
As I said I havent seen much of Leciester this year. I did look at his stats. it looks like he has 9 goals and 7 assists. Not as good as Sane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.