Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You put Mahrez in our side and under Pep then we will have twice the player he is at the moment would be a no brainer to add to the city squad.

This is a bolt out the blue. If a chance like this comes along then we got to try our luck. If sterling or Jesus or aguero gets injured in the next couple of weeks we'll be bricking it.
He'll be a great addition for us, he's got a wand of a left foot, and will fit perectly for our counter attack.
Get it done.
Spot on, I do not understand the negatives I am reading, this guy is top class, I would have thought him versatile in terms of forward positions, and, if I remember one he’ll of a free kick taker.

We aren't desperate.

We are just looking at doing a deal which suits us. If it doesn't happen we will just carry on for a few weeks without a player quite a few on here were slaughtering only a couple of weeks ago.

Trying to sign player at this stage of the window on the back of an injury to a key player with so much silverware at stake will be interpreted by many selling clubs as a desperate situation

Sane got injured Sunday not sure how the management were meant to plan for that without Marco's crystal ball.

all indications we were allocating resources for a central midfielder. I'm not sure it's necessary to buy a 70m player to cover for a 6-7 week injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.