Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brahim always does well when he plays for us. If he plays together with Delph, Laporte, Dinho, Silva, KDB I think he will shine. Sane was dreadful for more than a month and we still managed to win most of those games

I have a lot of faith in Brahim and have been wanting to see him get minutes all season. Unfortunately, I think we've missed the opportunity to ease him in to the first team this season. We're going to have to go all guns blazing for the rest of the league, in the final of the League Cup and the knockout stages of the Champions League.

I might be wrong but I just don't see him getting many opportunities for the remainder of this season. He's got a great attitude and too much talent to not make it with us so I wouldn't fret at this point in time.

Mahrez, Sterling and Sane rotating for 2 position on the flank.
after last game, i think Pep finally realize what Bernardo best position is,
in the middle playing as roaming playmaker.

Me if this transfer happens:

hqdefault.jpg

It will go in the drawer with the other one from the summer then. club ignored bids then and they will again unless they match our valuation.

You may well be right but what I will say is, it is quite unusual for a City target to hand in a transfer request. We don't usually do business this way but when it does come to this point, we tend not to leave the player high and dry e.g. Sterling. I think there is a fair chance this gets done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.