Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will go in the drawer with the other one from the summer then. club ignored bids then and they will again unless they match our valuation.

We've seen the negative effect all this has on mahrez's game when he doesn't get what he wants. If you hold onto him after a 70m bid comes in, Mahrez will be in an even bigger sulk than after summer. Risky.

I don't care about the price, just get him in. Our bench now is pretty poor, yet we're in 4 competitions. We need another senior attacker desperately.

Would be over the moon if we sign him. Good fucking player. And only 26. Same age as KdB and a year younger than Gundo. Just entering his prime. Fuckin great signing.

Why the f**k would we pay 60m on someone to replace Sane while he is injured, when Mahrez doesn`t even play in the same position? Mahrez plays as a RW, and we already have Bernardo and Sterling in that position. Diaz, Bernardo or eventually Jesus should cover at the LW spot while Sane is out. I would be extremely pissed off if we signed this guy.

Sanchez ?

Me if this transfer happens:

hqdefault.jpg
Lol!

But why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.