Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
shows how stupid they are when everybody knows it wasn't the transfer fee being the issue it was sanchez's stupid wages.

I agree. The worlds getting smarter and more informed. This archaic bullshit reporting will be gone soon enough. Pretty amusing watching the downfall of this crap if you agree with my take.

Ducker , ogden crying about Foden , Diaz not given any chance....when it's obvious u can't rely on them at this stage of their careers

Would rather we are competing with Liverpool than the rags for the title tbh

Saw you were linked with Alisson from Roma. I follow Serie A. Hopefully you don’t get him :) as he is a top top keeper, probably couldn’t see a better choice.

Yeah, that won't be happening anytime soon. We've got much too much work to do. Alisson would be a good start mind you. How a club fighting for top four can have the two worst goalkeepers in the league is beyond me lol. Just as bad as each other.

That’s the general idea LFC. Pep is building a team to last a generation.
It’s about time the rags got to feel what it’s like to be the poor relations....

Im all for that! lol.

I'd rather pay 75 mill for Mahrez than pay 75 mill for VVD.

Yeah me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.