Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these blue tick wankers no feck all...go on all the forums sling a load of stuff together about what's best being discussed and tweet it...easy job

When you won the league I stated that Vardy moving to Arsenal would be a sideways step, but the financial backing you have isn't enough to keep you there- and that's a shame. Football all boils down to money now and if it weren't for us winning the lottery we wouldn't be anywhere near where we are now. We'd be fighting relegation in the Championship probably? Who knows.
As for Mahrez, we have had to let players go - SWP and Kinkladze for 2 as we didn't match the ambitions of the player and were simply too good enough for our team.
We're resigned that he'll go and all know it's fair to let him move up the ladder... but again, at this stage of the window and no opportunity to get a replacement of value. It potentially completely wrecks out season. The club comes first.

Sadly, it is becoming less and less city-like. Far more people turning into self-entitled wannabees far quicker than I ever imagined and turning into all the things they always proclaimed to despise in other clubs and their behaviours.
giphy.gif

........but true!

Algeria aren't in Russia this summer so it's not like his value will shoot up if he has a great tournament, if that's what Leicester are thinking. They aren't going to be in relegation trouble and not in touching distance of a top 4 place. Likeliest outcome is getting 7th place and a Europa League spot. They've little to gain by keeping him.
They could win the FA Cup and end up with the same number of trophies we do, assuming we win the PL.

Sadly, it is becoming less and less city-like. Far more people turning into self-entitled wannabees far quicker than I ever imagined and turning into all the things they always proclaimed to despise in other clubs and their behaviours.
Success brings it sadly... seen it with out own fans after one amazing season.

Fucking hell SSN is shocking.

I can't take much more of it....I know no real surprise but discussing symbols of players twitter accounts.....& Nat Sawyer is looking a bit rough these days....still would tho.

Natalie Sawyer looking rough??!!... your bar is much much higher than mine sir..

We're resigned that he'll go and all know it's fair to let him move up the ladder... but again, at this stage of the window and no opportunity to get a replacement of value. It potentially completely wrecks out season. The club comes first.
You speak a lot of sense. No place on here for opposition fans like you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.