Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that people didn't give a flying fuck about him or rate him - just thought he wasn't on our radar - different things. The club clearly want him.
Yes we are watching the best side we've seen - but to sustain that you need to keep adding, renewing, improving

Pep himself said more or less the same. One of his criteria when he came here was to change the mentality of the club. We are not little City anymore but dining at the top table. Mahrez could be the difference that wins us a couple more trophies, especially in tight games.

I thought it was a bit silly to go into the season with only two recognized strikers, which is why we went for Sanchez. Any sense of stealing a march on us by the rags by signing Sanchez will be totally crushed if we pull this out of the bag.

Not too bothered whether we get him or not, same as the Sanchez signing for me... nice to have but not essential so the price needs to be right. Would have preferred to have seen the cash splashed on Fred (or similar)

I'm seeing very contrasting updates now. Some say he's coming, some say he's off. I've lost the ability to differentiate between genuine sources and sarcasm.

Is it off or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.