Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get all that, I fully understand Leicester don't want to sell, but surely they'll be up shit creek with Mahrez if they don't, playing hard ball with the Arsenal of Seria A is one thing, but denying him a move to City & the chance of working with Pep is another. He's decided He's coming. Didn't bother with training, hasn't turned up to travel today. We are hardly low balling them. The whole thing will get very ugly for them.
Wenger and Arsenal tried this, it arguably cost them £30m and left them with a team full of infighting.

For the record, I don't like what Mahrez is doing. But I understand it.

I think Mahrez will be back to playing again if he doesn't move and then he'll get a move somewhere else in the summer. However pissed off he is he needs to stay in the shop window if he wants a top club to come back in for him. The downing of tools has come a little bit late in the window for it to have full desired impact in my opinion.

if you were a young footballer who signed a long term contract, you would want to eave after a year just because of a bit of competition? fair enough, but that's a shithouse move

I’d want to play and if it became clear the best I could hope for is an occasional cup game (and I’d suddenly fallen another slot down the pecking order) and sub outings then sure, I’d be off. Gundy and Silva are not young academy players, they are first class players who would be regular first teamers in every Premiership clubs and most European ones.

musa and ulloa were deadwood and werent being used.
you have diabate and harvey barnes looks alright
maybe you need a centre forward
That dead wood would move up the pecking order if you lose two people ahead of them, we can't afford to lose first teamers, their backup and the backups backup.

Foden looks alright, but you don't want to chuck him in for the same reason I don't really want to be having to chuck a load of kids in who looked OK against a league one team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.