Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karen said you don’t back down. I like that. We need posters like you to take a stance, say your piece, and defend it even if it isn’t popular and even if you get a lot of ppl on you at once. I’d like to think I’m in the same vein.

I’ve not even followed the thread because it’s obvious he’s coming, obvious it’s it’s going to be in the 65m range, and there isn’t a lot to really discuss or talk about. My only reason for @ing you was because Raz really is valued close to 150m as wild as that sounds.

Like I said in the first paragraph, you do you and I respect your style. Have a good day pal.
It's not good when raz has had a brilliant season that he maintains he is not good enough to be a starter and he is not worth a lot of money,being fair and praising him when he does good and complaining when he plays badly is a normal response is it not? Meesh doesn't have a balanced opinion on raz ,he should give credit when it's due so yes backing down now and then is a normal thing to do,even i say great save in match threads when juliet makes a save,so it can be done

Karen said you don’t back down. I like that. We need posters like you to take a stance, say your piece, and defend it even if it isn’t popular and even if you get a lot of ppl on you at once. I’d like to think I’m in the same vein.

I’ve not even followed the thread because it’s obvious he’s coming, obvious it’s it’s going to be in the 65m range, and there isn’t a lot to really discuss or talk about. My only reason for @ing you was because Raz really is valued close to 150m as wild as that sounds.

Like I said in the first paragraph, you do you and I respect your style. Have a good day pal.
I'd say the opposite. He comes across as a right twat and doesn't make any arguments. All he does is slag sterling off and doesn't listen to anyone elses arguments, using actual facts. He's been doing it since the beginning. He's either, it would seem, a miserable ungrateful prick or a troll, and we don't need either IMO.

Sorry mods for getting off track, that's it from me now.

What's going on here with hating Sterling who just had a world class season and improved enormously. With fans like that who needs rival fans?

While I like mahrez alot as he brings alot into the table like technical skills, close control and dribbling with am eye for goal as a winger but Sterling has many qualities which he doesn't which being quite a bit younger.

Sterling won't be pushed on the bench, imo he will play more centrally or on the left more often or rested while mahrez takes his place. There will be plenty of games for everyone including Bernardo. No one knows if pep will have a first choice until the season gets going.

One thing for sure it's bloody pathetic to use anothrer player who hasn't join us yet to put down one of our own.

You are ignoring the fact that this is the Bluemoon forum.

Appreciate that, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.