Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
@karen7 @balotelli's back pocket

I don’t get the hating on our own and never stated that I support his claims or even know his stances on Raz. I stay out of the Bravo and Sterling threads because it’s so polarizing and just a swamp of negative energy that I don’t need. If he’s unreasonable and or a wum then I definitely don’t support that. I do support people sticking up for themselves if they are real blues though. Whether he’s a wum or an actual blue I couldn’t say but I like to give the benefit of the doubt.

We do need posters like you guys who call bullshit for bullshit and I respect both of you for that as well. Nice little balance we’ve got in our community if you ask me.
I think we have a good balance as well,this place used to self police very well,not really allowed so much now,you have to expect a reaction to what you post that's what it's all about after all

I think Mahrez will be a great signing but the best thing is he will coming in as an addition to Raz not as a replacement.
The stronger the squad is the better as far as I'm concerned, having top quality players on the bench ready to come on and change things if we need it, is brilliant.

I'm sure its been said before (but I cant read through 695 pages), whilst its great that we are strengthening the squad, which was already scary good, there has to be concern about where the new guys are going to play and the effect on those who are going to be left out. Its been said that Jorginho is a replacement for Yaya but as the latter barely played last year thats not really the case. He will either replace Fernandinho or alternate with him, which means Gundo will struggle to make the bench. Mahrez plays a similar position to Bernardo and Sterling. Does that mean they lose out or does Bernardo switch roles to understudy Merlin ? if so, what does that do to the likes of Foden. Final thought, if we are going to play with two wingers (say Mahrez and Sane) that means only one of Sergio, Jesus and Sterling gets a start. Great problem to have no doubt, and the reason Pep is paid the big bucks, but there will be some unhappy campers.

I'm sure its been said before (but I cant read through 695 pages), whilst its great that we are strengthening the squad, which was already scary good, there has to be concern about where the new guys are going to play and the effect on those who are going to be left out. Its been said that Jorginho is a replacement for Yaya but as the latter barely played last year thats not really the case. He will either replace Fernandinho or alternate with him, which means Gundo will struggle to make the bench. Mahrez plays a similar position to Bernardo and Sterling. Does that mean they lose out or does Bernardo switch roles to understudy Merlin ? if so, what does that do to the likes of Foden. Final thought, if we are going to play with two wingers (say Mahrez and Sane) that means only one of Sergio, Jesus and Sterling gets a start. Great problem to have no doubt, and the reason Pep is paid the big bucks, but there will be some unhappy campers.
They have all bought into peps rotation or we wouldn't have got 100pts and the newbies will join knowing the deal,we are in 4 comps and they will all get to play plenty,i see no problems ahead,pep has them all involved and committed and working as a close team/family,the greater good and not for themselves,that is the deal with pep,leave if you don't like it,i forsee no-one important leaving when they have a great chance of retaining the title

They have all bought into peps rotation or we wouldn't have got 100pts and the newbies will join knowing the deal,we are in 4 comps and they will all get to play plenty,i see no problems ahead,pep has them all involved and committed and working as a close team/family,the greater good and not for themselves,that is the deal with pep,leave if you don't like it,i forsee no-one important leaving when they have a great chance of retaining the title
You are probably right, but footballers, especially star players, do have big egos. You've only got to look back at Bale's interview after the European Cup Final "I have to play every week". As I said, that's why Pep is paid the big bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.