Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are probably right, but footballers, especially star players, do have big egos. You've only got to look back at Bale's interview after the European Cup Final "I have to play every week". As I said, that's why Pep is paid the big bucks.
Next season is probably the last for our oldies and most senior players,they will want to go out with another title win,the youngsters will be slapped down if their ego's get too big

They have all bought into peps rotation or we wouldn't have got 100pts and the newbies will join knowing the deal,we are in 4 comps and they will all get to play plenty,i see no problems ahead,pep has them all involved and committed and working as a close team/family,the greater good and not for themselves,that is the deal with pep,leave if you don't like it,i forsee no-one important leaving when they have a great chance of retaining the title
The lack of punctuation and spacing in your posts make my eyes bleed. Do have some mercy on your readers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.