Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, don't understand why people think 60-70m would get it done when Coutinho went for over 100 a few weeks ago.

60m is the maximum we should go for.

anything more is too much i think...also he isn't as young as our other signings

Mahrez is a great player, there’s no doubt about that, but, as I have said in the past, I would rather save the money and play Diaz when needed.

Diaz has huge potential, could do a job now, and will need to be given game time to avoid a (less petulant, mind) Sancho-esque situation. He can fill in over the next few matches and then split time with Jesus when he returns until Sane recovers fully.

not on a whim,lets panic and break our club record fee in 24hr,these deals are a long time in the making

Who says it's a panic buy? Is Laporte not the same then? We've fetched him in late because Kompany can't stay fit is that and Mangala isn't good enough is that another panic buy?

Maybe Pep targeted Mahrez for the summer and decided we need him more now than Fred due to Sane injury.

75m will likely get him IMO-would tick so many boxes.

At the very least it means the next 24 hours or so will be exciting!

yeah, don't understand why people think 60-70m would get it done when Coutinho went for over 100 a few weeks ago.

Agreed Leicester have no incentive as they could have an auction in the Summer.

We will need to work really hard and he will have to make his desire crystal clear for this to go anywhere.

It might need a player their way to sell it to their fans too.

Not sure if its right to spend again.

Lets just rely on what we have, Jesus is coming back soon, Diaz is waiting for a proper chance to shine and Bernardo can fill any attacking position.

Maybe Pep just isn't willing to take the risk? He has to win the title from this position and maybe he would rather spend £60m now and bag a title, even if it means his spending is restricted in the summer. I prefer this scenario over going with what we have, finding out that what we have isn't enough and then spending a fortune in the summer to try and go again next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.