Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATM we have Kun, Raz and Bernardo as a front 3.

We obviously thought we needed Alexis when Gab was injured. He is still out but now so is Leroy. With DS flitting in and out of the country we are an Injury to Kun away from trouble. Mahrez can play anywhere along the front.

Who says it's a panic buy? Is Laporte not the same then? We've fetched him in late because Kompany can't stay fit is that and Mangala isn't good enough is that another panic buy?

Maybe Pep targeted Mahrez for the summer and decided we need him more now than Fred due to Sane injury.
eric has been 2yrs in the making as i'm sure you know,we were going for sanchez not mahrez,it stinks of panic

I remember starting a thread for him that we should replace navas with him. He is a top player who plays in an average team. Hell be deadly dangerous playing with the likes of debruyne n co. Much better than investing 150 on hazard. Would be amazin if we get him

Leicester City receive €68m bid from Manchester City for Riyad Mahrez

Premier League leaders Manchester City have lodged a €68m bid for the services of Algerian international winger Riyad Mahrez, according to France Football.

The former Le Havre man has a gentleman’s agreement with the owner of Leicester that enables the player to leave the club if a sizeable offer is made; this bid definitely qualifies as such.

Manchester City appear to be reacting to news that German winger Leroy Sané will be out injured for just under 2 months following an injury in the FA Cup fixture against Cardiff City last weekend in quite a heavy-handed fashion, it must be said.

I'll be very surprised if we actually made a bid for Mahrez let alone sign him!!. Peps own words in his press conference earlier saying he's 95% sure of no more incomings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.