Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm imagine that we are preparing to make a bid. We are always preparing God love us.

I think we care as a club and stood by principles over what Sanchez did and we deserve respect for that.

Won't stop us paying what we have to here, I expect. But not the kind of sum that would be hard to justify.

We didn't stand by shit, we simply couldn't afford to pay Sanchez the wages he wanted with half a dozen contracts in the pipeline for our major players.

Holy shit, let’s get it! Already adapted to the PL so chances of an immidate impact are high excels in the 1v1’s, & he makes the upcoming Leicester fixture considerably easier

I honestly hope we hold off until the summer to sign a wide attacker. Either Thomas Lemar and Marcel Sabitzer(both linked to us) could probably be had for around the same fee and are younger.

Not sure if its right to spend again.

Lets just rely on what we have, Jesus is coming back soon, Diaz is waiting for a proper chance to shine and Bernardo can fill any attacking position.

People here really think we should go for it at 60 million? That's a crazy amount

£60m for 15/16 Mahrez would be a bargain.

But the current player....I'm not sure, it's impossible to say if Pep will get that level out of him every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.