Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a 70 million quid player so stop messing about, offer it and leave it there. It’s disrespectful to Leicester arsing about with lower bids.
He is and 50m was taking the piss. I have thought all along 65m is a good compromise for both sides.

We're 12 points clear at the top of the league and because we get a couple of medium term injuries to players who can play as the left sided forward, we have to break our record transfer on a decent-at-best new player?

If we're not willing to give a kid a chance now, we never will.

We're 12 points clear at the top of the league and because we get a couple of medium term injuries to players who can play as the left sided forward, we have to break our record transfer on a decent-at-best new player?

You need to read between the lines I think on this one.

Decent at best? Sorry mate but you haven't got a clue about Mahrez if that's what you think.
And which youth player? I assume you mean Diaz. Not a winger, and also very raw. He will still play though, when the league is won.

It wouldn't ssrprise me if Diaz and Foden were the long term replacements for Silva and Aguero. But it will take time.

Decent at best? He won POTY 18 months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.