Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been working tonight so I apologise if already posted....
Mahrez is the best player for Leicester for a generation (not mine but Leicester fans opinion)
His stats look ordinary as he didn’t want to be their for the first two months of the season.(Leicester fans)
Apparently he is also in outstanding physical shape...

Get him in

Last edited:
If the club are certain they need a winger now, I expect a bid to go in for another player tomorrow. Should be a fun day.

I agree with a lot of what you say but you're living in cuckoo land if you think you're going to get £100 million for Mahrez in the summer.

24 months left on his contract, openly wants out of the club and has done for 2 years and no current bidding war for him.

Also, to state that £55 million is an insult is also laughable. Ignore the fees that Coutinho, Dembele and Neymar have moved for, they are not the norm. The likes of Aubamryang, Lacazette and Bernardo prices are more comparable and Mahrez is valued in that bracket.
This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.