Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooner it is done,the sooner the Leicester fans on here can fuck off to their own forums and talk about their new training ground,and let it be,denial is terrible

Sounds me like he has thrown his rattle out of his pram by not turning up for training again. Do we really need another arsey player like this in the squad? Especially when he finds out he ain't number one anymore and not an automatic starter if and when he joins City?
Woah. You really do have beef with this guy. Must have really pissed you off in a past life!

What do you mean by “another arsey player”? By the way your posts all have one thing in common, they are all fucking shite

giphy.webp

Woah. You really do have beef with this guy. Must have really pissed you off in a past life!

No beef fella, I have never said I didn't rate Mahrez, check my post history. I just offered different opinions to others as to his transfer value and his value as a player to our current squad and first team and why the deal might be stalling? The last opinion looks to have been correct by all the reports the last few weeks.

Sooner it is done,the sooner the Leicester fans on here can fuck off to their own forums and talk about their new training ground,and let it be,denial is terrible
Have you always been this polite or have you honed it?

Last edited:
Have you always this polite or have you honed it?

Have you always this polite ? What does that mean ?

As stated in this sites terms,other team supporters are more than welcome,and banter is banter,but I've read a few of your comments,and don't really like your attitude to some posts you don't seem to agree with,mainly because you are hurting or in denial or both.

Now as I'm not a mod on this forum It is not my place to pull you,so I'll treat you like a fan of another club,and repeat the sooner it is sorted the better,so you can do one,then you can, as you call it,have dick waving contests with your fellow chums,and get giddy about a new training facility that your star player will never set foot in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.