Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here is what we’re asking. First that Kovacic comes anywhere close to matching Gundo’s goal contributions which he has never done in a season in his career, or come anywhere close to that. Now Palmer has to do the same for Mahrez?
This is completely unrealistic
Gundogan had never come close to matching his goal contribution over the past 3 years. #PepEffect

So here is what we’re asking. First that Kovacic comes anywhere close to matching Gundo’s goal contributions which he has never done in a season in his career, or come anywhere close to that. Now Palmer has to do the same for Mahrez?
This is completely unrealistic
People have a weird idea of how to replace world class players, thinking a 20 yo with 1 goal in the league can replace arguably the best African player since Yaya… Palmer was suppose to replace Ferran and then Sterling and never really lived up to it. Now the third player goes and still no actual winger signed. It’s lazy.

If a pivotal player like Mahrez Walker and Bernardo goes, all warrants a bigger player that can fill their boots, or you fall behind

Gundogan had never come close to matching his goal contribution over the past 3 years. #PepEffect
Absolutely.

Gundogan in the Bundesliga was on a goal every 715 minutes.

In the Premier League, he was on a goal every 286 minutes.

Palmer was suppose to replace Ferran
I also remember how after Ferran scored a hat-trick against Newcastle in a completely irrelevant game there were people saying we didn’t need Haaland or a center forward, we had found our 9 in him! Not to mention the endless times Delap was hailed as the reason we didn’t need Kane or Haaland

I also remember how after Ferran scored a hat-trick against Newcastle in a completely irrelevant game there were people saying we didn’t need Haaland or a center forward, we had found our 9 in him! Not to mention the endless times Delap was hailed as the reason we didn’t need Kane or Haaland
I’m with you that all of Walker Mahrez Laporte and Bernardo needs top level investments to replace. No need to save money when you have 300mil plus sales after a treble winning season

Mahrez can play in KSA until he reaches 40

So he still can play minimum of 5 years there in their league

Anything below 50m is a steal

I’m with you that all of Walker Mahrez Laporte and Bernardo needs top level investments to replace. No need to save money when you have 300mil plus sales after a treble winning season
I’m not even slightly concerned about it, they will be replaced. I just find it amusing that, because there haven’t been links or leaks regarding replacements (which is natural considering the players haven’t yet left) some people here get ahead of themselves to create these fantastical scenarios in which the kids and loanees replace just about anyone so they don’t set expectations for the board regarding signings that, in the event they weren’t met, would require criticism which these posters would never do, as nothing is ever wrong, you know…

Just one thing though, during the season there are a lot of reports that come out and are completely ignored and laughed at, saying Pep likes player X, or the club is looking at player Y. But those are links. Turns out if you google it, you will find links involving us and Pavard dating a few months back

I’m not even slightly concerned about it, they will be replaced. I just find it amusing that, because there haven’t been links or leaks regarding replacements (which is natural considering the players haven’t yet left) some people here get ahead of themselves to create these fantastical scenarios in which the kids and loanees replace just about anyone so they don’t set expectations for the board regarding signings that, in the event they weren’t met, would require criticism which these posters would never do, as nothing is ever wrong, you know…

Just one thing though, during the season there are a lot of reports that come out and are completely ignored and laughed at, saying Pep likes player X, or the club is looking at player Y. But those are links. Turns out if you google it, you will find links involving us and Pavard dating a few months back

Took a look and one winger we’ve been linked to with Pep apparently being a fan of is Serge Gnabry. I wonder if Mahrez leaves we see that link appear again would mean a lot of business being done with Bayern.

Took a look and one winger we’ve been linked to with Pep apparently being a fan of is Serge Gnabry. I wonder if Mahrez leaves we see that link appear again would mean a lot of business being done with Bayern.
Gnabry is garbage… dislike him a lot. Pavard got qualities that fits City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.