Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bar his great goals, and his fantastic first touch, he frustrated the hell out of me because he never saw the first and obvious pass and decided to keep hold of the ball instead on too many occasions.

Saying that, he was part of the treble winning team and will always be remembered for that.

All the best in Saudi, Riyad. Enjoy the easier games, the lifestyle, and of course the money.

Yep the only way we get Alvarez in the team consistently is with a 4-1-3-2 system! Something like this>>

__________Ederson___________

Stones___Dias___Ake___Akanji

___________Rodri___________

Silva_____Foden____Grealish

_____Alvarez__Haaland_____

Stokes can also move into midfield like he has done also to bolster midfield area
Stokes can barely get a game for the womens team. You’re over estimating her to death there.

The competition was a good showcase for him, no doubt. But players like Gomez and Palmer who have not done too well for us also had a good U21 Euros. And that is the perspective. It’s still a competition of a low level — again only youngsters against youngsters and the tactical work all throughout was subpar. If anything, what could qualify him for being a squad player would have to be the EDS.
He looks head and shoulders above Palmer who still needs some work regarding decision making. Oscar seems to have that aspect sorted out already and is far more talented with the ball. Absolutely top class youngster and looks ready for some game time with the first team.

He looks head and shoulders above Palmer who still needs some work regarding decision making. Oscar seems to have that aspect sorted out already and is far more talented with the ball. Absolutely top class youngster and looks ready for some game time with the first team.
Who’s Oscar ? It’s not gonez is it because last season I thought he was terrible .

We’ll miss his goals and assists but I thought his attitude stunk at the end of this season. His effort levels against Chelsea, Brighton and Brentford were atrocious. He didn’t exactly make Pep think, ‘oh wow, maybe I should start Riyad at Wembley or Istanbul, he’s showing me he’s well up for it?!’. Instead he just cruised around the pitch for three games at 25% effort.

I can’t be arsed with people like that me. They can get fucked.

He didn’t seem massively bothered in the celebrations in Istanbul either.

Plus the time is probably right. He’s only going to decline at his age now so it’s probably a good time to cash in while his stock is high enough to get a decent fee.

However, we do need to replace him!

He's a fantastic talent. He already looks good enough for the first team squad. Amazing technical ability and he looks like a hybrid of Merlin, Bernie, Mahrez and Sane. Superb balance and eye for a pass. I know its against young players in the video but still...

We will never know if he's not given a chance

The best first touch I've ever seen.
A very good player, who's scored a lot of very important goals for us.
If he goes we need an experienced player to replace him who is first team ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.