Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hater? lol. i`ve never hidden i prefer Bernardo or Foden to Mahrez but hater is laughable! You guys just get too obsessed with him.
This is the internet. There’s no halfway house here. You hate him or you’re a complete fanboy with a life size cardboard cut out in your hallway. Mahrez has THE best first touch I’ve ever seen at the club bar none. But he’s not going in for a 50-50 tackle and he can be too predictable at times. Mahrez is similar to Sterling. A great player but difficult to like. Like Sterling I’ll applaud him if he ever comes back, but he’s never getting a full throated song sung like Zabba. That’s my measure.

You may not be one of them but most fans love him.
I'm not sure that's true and I can only speak from personal experience of course. Within my circle of friends, the consensus is that Mahrez has been a great servant to the club but that his departure wouldn't attract anything like the same emotions as say that of Bernie (if that were to happen). A poster on here summed it up far better than me by simply saying he can be difficult to like at times. Either way, I acknowledge that it's all about opinions and I generally respect yours mate. ; )

£20M is insulting for a player like mahrez.Omar and co should laugh it off and say he is not for sale for that amount . Highest should be £50M

I'm not sure that's true and I can only speak from personal experience of course. Within my circle of friends, the consensus is that Mahrez has been a great servant to the club but that his departure wouldn't attract anything like the same emotions as say that of Bernie (if that were to happen). A poster on here summed it up far better than me by simply saying he can be difficult to like at times. Either way, I acknowledge that it's all about opinions and I generally respect yours mate. ; )
Stats and numbers don't support your argument.

so what are even the options for the wing? Chiesa? Diaby?
Barcelona desperately need cash, also wants Laporte and Cancelo. They also owe us €40m for Ferran Torres. What about Raphinha? Not a big fan myself, but scored 10+ for Leeds in the PL. Laporte + 30m would make a lot of sense for all parties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.