Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona desperately need cash, also wants Laporte and Cancelo. They also owe us €40m for Ferran Torres. What about Raphinha? Not a big fan myself, but scored 10+ for Leeds in the PL. Laporte + 30m would make a lot of sense for all parties

Thought Raphinha was excellent at Leeds at the time and felt he was somebody who could do well for us if we had room for him. We didnt then, we might have soon. Doesn't mean he's right for us though, we might discount him for loads of reasons.

He'd have been looking at less minutes this season and none of the players mentioned as potential replacements would be getting any minutes either, outside of league cup. Great player and thanks for the success he has helped us achieve but can just see Foden, Grealish and Alvarez getting more time.

Mahez could top that transfer fee up out of his first year’s wages and still be quids in if we said it was too little.

had a feeling that reported 30m pounds is way too high to be true. even cash rich Saudis who seemingly dont care what salary they offer all of a sudden only want to offer 20m euros for Mahrez as a fee?

but then how the fuck Wolves got 47m for Neves , I know he is younger a lot but mediocre imo and not a big name Mahrez is one of the biggest names in Saudi league if he joins.

these fuckers would offer us less for Bernardo then they would offer for Fabinho or Neves. but wait until they go in for some United flops for 50-60m bids

Barcelona desperately need cash, also wants Laporte and Cancelo. They also owe us €40m for Ferran Torres. What about Raphinha? Not a big fan myself, but scored 10+ for Leeds in the PL. Laporte + 30m would make a lot of sense for all parties
That would be the worst deal of all time

had a feeling that reported 30m pounds is way too high to be true. even cash rich Saudis who seemingly dont care what salary they offer all of a sudden only want to offer 20m euros for Mahrez as a fee?

but then how the fuck Wolves got 47m for Neves , I know he is younger a lot but mediocre imo and not a big name Mahrez is one of the biggest names in Saudi league if he joins.

these fuckers would offer us less for Bernardo then they would offer for Fabinho or Neves. but wait until they go in for some United flops for 50-60m bids
Neves is 6 years younger. Getting anyone with any kind of high profile in that age bracket is a much bigger deal.

Saying that, I think Mahrez is worth more to the club, especially with 2 years left on his contract. I guess it depends on how keen he is to leave. It might be that this is the best year financially to join the Saudi league - they are just starting, and need to pay over the odds, and offer longer contracts - they could well have moved on next year, or be able to offer less money.

If he's already a bit unhappy about missing out on come bigger games, then potentially missing out altogether on Saudi could mean the club are not keen to keep him unless he actively wants to stay.

How longs he got left on his contract? 2 years? If that's the case, then he goes nowhere on the cheap! If he's only got a year then they'll lowball the shit out of us.. if it is 2 then hold out for 35 +. If not, tell em to go fuck themselves. We've got a shit hot asset here and we don't give them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.