Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted he is leaving to be honest. A departure that could have been avoided but City are smart and you just have to trust their judgement.

What I cannot fathom is the line last week out of City around not replacing him. That would be absolutely disastrous and you would start to ask serious questions around those in charge.

For 20 games and 6 goals.

Chiesa is probably just the best option now with age and potential. But his price might be too high when you consider he just had a major injury and is not back to his best yet.
Him and haaland =colossal .

Gutted he is leaving to be honest. A departure that could have been avoided but City are smart and you just have to trust their judgement.

What I cannot fathom is the line last week out of City around not replacing him. That would be absolutely disastrous and you would start to ask serious questions around those in charge.
Was it the line out of city or people making stuff up?

Wake me up when the Saudis put a legit transfer fee offer on the table. All I hear is rumors of earnings potential for Mahrez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.