Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the people that was calling me out for saying Marhez was the next player that will leave the club?

It’s not a surprise to anyone within the club. Again my source told me this weeks ago, Marhez wanted the move and the club was fully aware.

Where are the people that was calling me out for saying Marhez was the next player that will leave the club?

It’s not a surprise to anyone within the club. Again my source told me this weeks ago, Marhez wanted the move and the club was fully aware.
Who’s next?

It's no surprise players of a certain age who've now won every trophy with us, some more than once, fancy one last big payday and/or a fresh challenge. He was a good player to call on in lesser games and from the bench but his influence was on the wane.

You're ace

Don't you be taking shit off any peasants on here mate.

Ok. 1. down. Who's next.

I must say from the video I have seen Walker and Bernado looked the most suspicious...

From my amateur detective skills, that is...

So who is the next one leaving the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.