Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're ace

Don't you be taking shit off any peasants on here mate.
What people don’t understand is unless someones source is Tiki then information can be wrong. But I trust the source to give me information he believes to be correct. I promised not do it after last season but why should the haters stop me sharing information.

Leaves a City legend. The 2nd most decorated African player in English football history behind Drogba. Could watch him take his first touch all day. Going at the right time, ensuring we recoup £30m of the transfer fee. Went through phases where he was inconsistent but over the course of every season he always racked up a big number of goals for a winger and was probably the most dangerous winger in our squad on his best days, which he had a lot. So many great memories, so many amazing goals. Good luck, Riyad. Once a blue, always a blue.

Leaves a City legend. The 2nd most decorated African player in English football history behind Drogba. Could watch him take his first touch all day. Going at the right time, ensuring we recoup £30m of the transfer fee. Went through phases where he was inconsistent but over the course of every season he always racked up a big number of goals for a winger and was probably the most dangerous winger in our squad on his best days, which he had a lot. So many great memories, so many amazing goals. Good luck, Riyad. Once a blue, always a blue.
Has he not won more than Drogba?

All the best Mahrez.

He delivered some great moments and contributed to our success. Similar to Laporte in many ways. When he was on it, fine player but he just was not consistent enough and at times looked to be playing for himself.

£30 mill back is great and now we have a chance to change up the wing play. Excited to see who we target and although I wasn’t marhez biggest fan, still big shoes to fill.

I have a feeling this window is going to be great. I would like a few young players to stake a claim.

I've been trying to think of what we need to replace him but suspect Alvarez will help fill the void. Even so young he is a player we can rely on but also something to develop as part of whatever Pep considers to be the best 11 for this season. I expect we'll still fill the gap in the squad but not necessarily with a like for like. Could be MacAtee?

Sad day. You have given me so much joy and, God knows, I have defended you the best I could. You'll be loved. Go get those Asian Cup and World Cup for Al-Ahli and another African Cup for beautiful Algeria. So long Riyad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.