Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best first touch in world football
Gutted he’s going but at our level nobody is irreplaceable.
Fantastic player to bring off the bench if he’s not starting, will be difficult to replace that quality in depth.
Good luck riyad.

If this is true, it’s a great piece of business by the Club. He’s been a good player but £30m plus for a 32 year old is money you just can’t turn down.

By the time we play our 10th league game against Bournemouth he'll have made in Saudi what the remaining 2 years of his current City contract would have after tax.

People go on about how footballers careers are short but this move is like if Txiki kept continually offering him contract renewals until 2045.

Probably the right time to move on, but on his day was fantastic. Will always remember him for the way he used to control those cross field balls.

Good deal all round from the sounds of it.
We’ve certainly had our money’s worth.
Frustrated me early on but grew into an integral part of our success.
Wish him well.
What a first touch btw.

Best first touch in world football
Gutted he’s going but at our level nobody is irreplaceable.
Fantastic player to bring off the bench if he’s not starting, will be difficult to replace that quality in depth.
Good luck riyad.
This. I think he's a great player and a pleasure to watch. I will be unhappy to see him go but £30M is a great price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.