Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the memories Riyad, his touch was sensational at times, a pleasure to have seen it in the flesh, glad he’s gone to another league, he had us on toast many times for Leicester.
That said he also went missing for us so I can see the frustration from our fan base, I hope Jimmy Mac and Bobb get to stake a claim for his position.

Frustrating at times as there were games where he seemed to let players run past him or go to tackle them and pull out letting them have a free run down the wing but on his day he has been sensational for us, his first touch is the best in football it tended to be his second or third when he cut in on his left foot where it sometimes went iffy, well worth the fee and he will absolutely tear that league up, good luck Riyad.

Hes been a great signing for us, that run towards the final in '21 he was unplayable. Probably the best first touch ive seen play for us and achieved a hell of a lot here.
FFS who now?

Gives an opening for somebody to be second choice right wing

But we are talking Pep and who knows what new chapter he's going to write in his Football Bible this season.
I could see a 3-3-3-1 formation possible.

He’s been a fantastic player, but I won’t miss all the Mahrez fanboys. A bit like the Dzeko lot who all disappeared as soon as he left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.