Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the best Riyad. Yes you could be frustrating at times but at other times, you could be unplayable; Spurs at home last season as an example. And as many have said; that wonderful first touch.
You will be difficult to replace. Thanks for the memories.

Adds weight to why we're offering Walker a good contract and it might be a sign that Bernardo will stay? Either way - trust in Pep :)
I have hopes that Walker will stay, and the club certainly think it’s possible.

As for Bernardo it’s a case of if someone bids the asking price he’s gone. So let’s just hope nobody does that. Because we all love Bernardo and I really do think the man’s irreplaceable!

Great player that has served us well and played a huge part just like everyone else in our recent success. Frustrating at times and will not be seen as a legend, but a very important player in one of the best squads of all time. Thanks Riyad and good luck

Been an excellent signing and whilst he was never my favourite player, he has contributed to our success. However, I think it is right time for him to leave, we need some new blood.

ball pinged out to the right,you knew he would control it, best control and first touch ive ever seen in a player, sad to see him go, hopefully we will upgrade that position, but it will have to be an exceptional player, think personally phil would do a great job for us there, has the skill,pace and vision, also think he would score quite a few goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.