Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mahrez was close to leaving, like Walker, we would see reports like the Pavard one, a replacement being lined up
I think Bayern have leaked/pushed the Pavard story, other clubs prob have more class if city have approached. Barca/Bayern/Madrid all love the PR game for the fans, other clubs dont need or use it as much.

I think Bayern have leaked/pushed the Pavard story, other clubs prob have more class if city have approached. Barca/Bayern/Madrid all love the PR game for the fans, other clubs dont need or use it as much.
Bayern leaking it is probably it, seeing that all their people have reported it and NONE of Citys sources have commented on it. Must be something in it if City havent denied it within these 24h.

Bayern leaking it is probably it, seeing that all their people have reported it and NONE of Citys sources have commented on it. Must be something in it if City havent denied it within these 24h.
I agree. We don't seem to leak anything to the media, neither incomings nor outgoings, so it would make sense. If Walker was to leave, I am sure we would go for Pavard.

yeah, i was expecting the denial today, maybe we thinking about it. makes sense on paper but i dont expect other teams to leak if we've asked about wingers there etc.

I agree. We don't seem to leak anything to the media, neither incomings nor outgoings, so it would make sense. If Walker was to leave, I am sure we would go for Pavard.
Sounds like it, because City are usually fairly clear if they are linked with a player to deny it... And usually within 24h of the rumor.

Saudi news reporters are saying the deal’s been done and he’s joining Al Ahly. Huge loss.

Our best forward after Haaland for goals and assists I think as well.

If we lose Bernardo and Walker now thats our entire right side decimated in a summer. That will be hard to recover in one window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.