Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
As with Walker, he still has something to offer. It makes good business sense to allow players to leave when they're only slightly past their best otherwise they wouldn't command any fee at all. We are covered in his position as long as Bernie stays.
In our current system Walker becomes a player we only use v speedsters… other than that we are probably using Stones 90% of the time.

Going for Pavard, with a far superior passing ability, is an upgrade within the system and age-wise.

Walker wants to play, he’d do that at Bayern

I think people are more focusing on the replacements. Getting that money for a 33 and 32 yo is very good business. But the replacements gotta be top tier.
I'm not too concerned. Hopefully Mcatee can step up and I'm sure the club will know who their targets are. Just may have to hit the fast forward button on some of them.

I'm not too concerned. Hopefully Mcatee can step up and I'm sure the club will know who their targets are. Just may have to hit the fast forward button on some of them.
City are replacing both, for sure. Mahrez is just way too crucial for a player like McAtee to out and out replace him. Would be stupid, no matter how promising James is

City are replacing both, for sure. Mahrez is just way too crucial for a player like McAtee to out and out replace him. Would be stupid, no matter how promising James is
I think City will be OK as long as we keep Bernie. We have Phil, Bernie and Alvarez who can play in this position , if we lose Silva as well it will become problematic. I'm sure City have a plan, we always have in the past.

Saudi arabia is only a stepping stone for Mahrez, he'll end up at St James' park for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.