Road rage

I drive on the motorway ever day and they obviously don't cos it looks like they are shitting themselves. You have to join the flow of traffic at a decent speed
Or being on the motorway already as you approach a slip road with traffic hurtling down it to see at least one, slide over to the outside lane asap, irrespective of how busy or quiet it is.

Those at traffic lights who decide to indicate a right turn as they lights change and you get stuck behind them.

Drivers who are clearly lost slowing down to a snails pace rather than pull over to find their bearings.

Healthy drivers using disabled bays.
To even notice the third one suggests borderline psychosis.

It's odd because I'm a grumpy old fucker at the best of times but I've become more chilled driving as I've got older.

I think it's a bad experience I once had in Chester when I was younger where I pulled out in front of a white van who came right up behind me blowing its horn and flashing its lights so I, of course, slowed right down and then accellerated as he tried to pass and generally took the piss. Then we came round a bend into standing traffic.

Turns out there were 4 navvies in the van who disembarked and "made their displeasure felt". Fortunately, I was able to lock my doors and the lights changed so I could drive off quickly with an airy wave. Otherwise I might not have been here to tell the tale.

Had one this morning - BMW driver. Was turning left and lights were changing to red so was slowing down. Car basically came from right hand lane in front of me, almost clipped me and turned. Must have been two secs after lights were red. Funny thing is he got stuck at the next set anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.