Rob Burrow

Possibly the only rugby league player I've heard of. Sad news and another reminder to everyone on here, get off your computer and live life to the full because life is short.

*heads to the politics forum*

Feel for him . Bloody 37. I was diagnosed with MND July 2018 after 18 months of tests. I am fully reliant on my wife now for all every day life,i can do nothing for myself. That said i am ok in myself and am happy.
My worry for Rob is it's started in his bulbar area, usually lethal in months. My doc reiterated on Wednesday i am in my last 12 months of life,sad but I'm 65.not 37 ffs.

Oh and i told him he was chatting shit :)

Feel for him . Bloody 37. I was diagnosed with MND July 2018 after 18 months of tests. I am fully reliant on my wife now for all every day life,i can do nothing for myself. That said i am ok in myself and am happy.
My worry for Rob is it's started in his bulbar area, usually lethal in months. My doc reiterated on Wednesday i am in my last 12 months of life,sad but I'm 65.not 37 ffs.

Wow...didnt know this. Lots of love to you an yours mate!

I thought of you when I read it. Glad you are happy. Keep fighting Bill.

He was a superb player. A dynamite runner of the ball did it year after year. A little fella who took some huge shots to the head in his career, on numerous occasions.

He scored the greatest ever Grand Final try:

A union man myself but i've watched games where Burrow played and he was obviously a hugely talented player.
I wish him the very best in his fight

I wish him all the best, good player, the silverware he won is a testament to his career. Casual- he could give it as well like most RL scrum halves.
To Bill keep the faith blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.