Rob Burrow

I knew you were poorly Bill but not really sure about your condition. I had no idea it could be so debilitating over such a relativity short time frame from your initial diagnosis. So very sad to hear of your current predicament and how it's affecting you and only hope your staying as comfortable as possible. All the best. Bob:
thanks mate. it's a shocking condition. there are people in their 20's with it. thats just wrong.

had my first "scare" the other night. had to have a doctor out. got some sort of infection. i'm on a ventilator at night but my breath was weak and irregular . it got in to my head i was taking my last breath. it was a surreal experience, one that believe it or not never entered my head would happen to me,not yet anyway.
four days of antibiotics and i'm back in work (part time).

lesson learned. enjoy every second of every day.....even when poorly.
Hi Bill, sorry mate I don`t know how I missed this post and WOW had no idea ref your circumstances.Someone I knew from Dundee a few years ago had this illness and he managed to get a further 3 years with his family.He was 38 years of age when he passed away.
Keep battling mate.
Oakie

thanks guys. i'm a happy chap normally but the bad days are coming thick and fast. only my mind and 2 fingers work now. i'd take 6 month right now.
i've given up catching Karen's post count :)
All the best lad, difficult to write stuff to good people like you that bear their illness with courage, dignity, humour and the strength of a lion. Keep up the posts regardless as bluesina said, quality pal. God bless.

thanks guys. i'm a happy chap normally but the bad days are coming thick and fast. only my mind and 2 fingers work now. i'd take 6 month right now.
i've given up catching Karen's post count :)

2f inger work now..
V for VICTORY Bill..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.