Robbed...

city bairn said:
Nver mind added time. The whole defence should be taking a long hard look at themselves. Toure was a joke at ste pieces and if Richards was more aware Owen would not have got in. We can moan all we want about time added on but the defending was laughable at times.

Exactly a lack of organisation at set pieces a wake up call if it hadn't been for Given!!!!

Richards was to blame for two goals

But the ref was a disgrace when we scored I said how long his he going to add on now? The goal from the free kick shouldn't have been a free kick he had a great first half but gave them everything in the second even the free kick that led to Owen's always scores against us

what the fuck, 12 men against 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 cheating bastards

Don't care what anyone says, no other club in football would have got that much extra time. Ferguson has got the officials eating out of the palm of his hand. Fuck all will be said. Sky are already glossing over it.

Corrupt as fuck.

No Hughes ou for me but for f*ck's sake why didn't he address the glaring defensive issues while he had a chance. Why was Given not instructed to cut out the long kick outs to the left 2nd half. United had obviously figured it out and it meant we couldn't get settled on the ball - as we were in the first half. And why not bring Wiess on late on to counter their width? As I say there's no way I'm going to get caught up in silly Hughes out but I hope he figures out how to change a match soon or we'll only get so far.

The defence being shite is besides the point. The whistle should have gone before the free kick or as soon as it was headed clear, not after a whole new phase of play.

Robbed of a draw but...

Richards & Phillips were awful at defending. Been saying it for a while but Richards needs to be dropped his positioning is appalling and didnt close down anyone! In saying that we didnt play well at all in the 2nd half. Bellamy drove the team on.

And as for the ref...im absolutely livid. No mention of it on Sky either. That ref needs to have to bottle to come out and explain why he's played 2 extra added on minutes from the 4mins he told the 4th official to hold up. Lost for words.

Blue Smarties said:
It's shocking. Ref had THREE chances to blow. cnut.
They made a sub in added time. That should take it to 4½ mins. Plus the four mins is only a guideline, it's the referee that actually keeps time. Then they added some more time to compensate for the goal celebration. This is how they will excuse their incompetence.
He didn't have three chances to blow. You don't have to wait until the ball is in the centre, or out of play to blow for full time. Look at the Wigan / West Ham game last week. The ref blew for half time to stop an injustice. Atkinson refused to finish the game today on 94½ mins to cause an injustice.

What was the ref called ???? Dick Turpin, cos it was bloody daylight robbery

did you see the officials one minute telling hughes to go away and back off,the next laughing and joking with baconface? absolute disgrace...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.